L-lysine is produced by bacteria using ammonia and carbon dioxide. It is one of the three basic amino acids, along with lysine and arginine. Lysine helps in the production of antibodies and protein synthesis, thus helping the immune system. It is commonly added to feeds for chickens and pigs. Manga Owl
D-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that is found in wheat protein. It also aids in the formation of nitric oxide (NO), which is involved in the regulation of blood flow and contraction/relaxation of muscles, and smooth muscle cells. Arginine is used by the human body to make creatine phosphate and urea.Manga Owl
Omega-3 fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats present in fish oils. They have anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. These can reduce cortisol levels and protect against heart disease, some types of cancer, and diabetes. Omega-3s can also reduce anxiety and relieve depression. Fish oil supplements can be purchased at any store that sells nutritional products. Manga Owl
Inositol is a natural vitamin B complex supplement that can be taken orally. It is a sugar alcohol found naturally in fungi, yeast, corn, beans, bananas, and peanuts. It is often used to treat gastrointestinal disorders and help maintain proper cellular function. Manga Owl
Vitamin D is necessary for bone development and maintenance, as well as for normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Most people get enough vitamin D from sun exposure, though they may need supplementation if their diets do not provide adequate amounts. There are various forms of vitamin D, including ergocalciferol and cholecalciferol. Many multivitamins combine vitamin D with vitamin K2. Supplements containing only vitamin D are also available. Manga Owl
Zinc is a mineral and an essential trace metal that is involved in many chemical reactions in the body. Zinc supports the immune system, promotes wound healing, maintains healthy hair follicles, and helps prevent infections. People who suffer from zinc deficiencies often show symptoms of extreme fatigue, poor appetite, weight loss, diarrhea, skin rashes, and susceptibility to infection. A daily intake of 10mg per day is recommended. Manga Owl
Selenium is an antioxidant that works to defend against free radicals, especially those formed from UV rays and cigarette smoke. Free radicals damage DNA, which can lead to cancer, and selenium helps protect against that. The Recommended Daily Allowance is 55 micrograms per day, but higher doses have been shown to improve thyroid health. Sources of selenium include Brazil nuts, spinach, barley grass, eggs, fish, and seafood. Manga Owl
1. The name ‘Manga’ comes from combining the words’magical’ and ‘ancient’, referencing Manga’s long history as a magical creature.
2. Owls have been known as birds of wisdom for centuries. But what makes them wise?
3. They’re smart.
4. Owls need high-quality protein; they eat mice! Mice are rodents, and their meat is delicious.
5. Their eyesight is keen, especially at night.
6. Owls don’t sleep. Instead, they rest in a position called a torpor state.
7. Owls can detect prey using their hearing. Once they’ve located something to eat, owls use their sharp claws to slash open their victim.
8. Owls hunt almost exclusively at night. That means they get lots of practice while waiting for the sun to rise.
9. Because owls have no eyelids, they cannot blink. Blinking helps the cornea moisten, keep the eye clean, and protect the retina from damage. Without blinking, owls are more likely to develop cataracts.
10. Owls can fly and dive underwater without losing consciousness.
11. Owls are omnivores. Like humans, they eat both meat and vegetables.
12. A female owl gives birth once a year.
13. If a young owl grows up without its mother, it may not survive. After all, mothers are always around to look after their offspring.
14. A male owl only mates with one woman per season. He doesn’t want to miss out on anything!