1. Clear your browser cache
In the top-right corner of your web browser you should have some kind of button that says something like “Clear Cache”. When you click this button, you will delete everything from your computer’s memory. You can then start over again without having to load any information from the internet. If you are using Chrome, this button is in the upper right hand side of the address bar. In Firefox, the button is the last two dots in the address bar.
2. Clean out your cookies
This is actually a pretty easy task. All you need to do is head to your Internet Options menu in the settings section of your computer and simply choose the option labeled ‘Delete Browsing History’. This will completely erase all things that were stored in your browsing history. It is recommended that you do not use this option on a regular basis, unless you have been doing something suspicious.
3. Use private mode
If you are downloading movies or other large files, you may want to switch over to the private mode of your browser in order to prevent others from viewing what you happen to be looking at. There are many different ways to make this change. One way is through the options tab located in the privacy/security section of your browser. Another way is by clicking on your home button in your browser and choosing either incognito mode or private mode.
1. Go to control panel and go into network settings.
2. Under network settings, find “clear history”. Scroll down until you get the option to reset your browser’s search history. Choose that option.
3. Restart your computer.
4. You can now look through your web history without having any traces of websites visited.
5. To remove the website data from your hard drive, click on “show hidden files and folders”, then right-click on the folder named “.Trash-1000” and choose “empty trash”.
6. Click on “File Explorer” again to access your documents and deleted items. Select the “Trashcan” icon and empty out the contents. This should delete all traces of the site from your disk.
4. How to Clear Hisense TV Cache?
You can use various methods to delete hisense tv cache from your computer. You may want to try these methods to recover deleted hisense tv cache files.
Method 1: Use CCleaner to Delete Hisense TV Cache
Cleaner is an excellent tool for PC users. This free software has many functions that help keep your system clean. Using this tool could allow you to delete your Hisense tv cache easily. Follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
First, launch CCleaner on your Windows 10 computer. Press “Ctrl+I” to open the installation guide.
Step 2. Navigate to the Advanced tab, then select the option labeled “Delete Hisense tv cache.” Click Ok.
You can then uncheck the box that says “keep app running after reboot”. This should wipe out any cached information from your phone.
If this didn’t work, go back into your apps manager again and search for “Hisense tv” and uninstall it. Then reinstall it by going into the play store and searching for Hisense tv.
After doing that, tap on “force stop” and repeat steps 1-2 until it’s gone.
That should do it! Let us know if you have any other questions about clearing caches.
We hope this helps you out! Happy hunting!